Skip to main content

Random thoughts 102

Homeless
I felt homeless for a really long time. Even surrounded by the people all the time, I felt lonely. Inspite of that, I used to fake laugh, cry, putting out emotions never letting anyone know that how was I. I have insecurities and trust issues and I thought I will never be able to love myself or anyone for that matter. I will forever be homeless. I thought only solution for that is to travel city to city, not getting attached to people or not let people get attached to you. It was a cry in disguise but I was still surviving. Every day I am waking up trying to find all the answers that why I am like that. But there was no permanent home for me even my own home where I have been grown up. I was craving to feel content. And then suddenly I found at darkest and strangest hour. Sitting at one corner faking laughs like I was doing. It was very strange. I resist myself to fall for you because I had enough temporary homes and I couldn't handle another one. But seeing you made me feel like I have never felt before. You made me let go of my issues and finally being able to fall for a person. You made me feel I am good enough to get all the love and the attention. You had 0 expectations and so much to talk. And I haven't realised that how for someone I took as a casual spoilt person with great communication skills to be someone so deep and amusing. I can swear about the fact that how much I didn't want to. How difficult was this for me. How different it was for me. I took it super slow, trying to understand as much as I can, taking you in my own shell step by step. All the love I witnessed in movies or book or surrounded by me, I could feel that. I was not in hurry so I didn't force you to do anything for me as long you don't want it. Even if I wanted it, I thought we had whole lives to figure out. You made me believe that you were my first brick to my permanent happy home. I let go of things I wanted or desired or the things about you which was not acceptable to me before. Coolness in me which came as a shield outside started coming within too. For once I was content. I was patiently waiting but I was content. Even if I was a social person, I could never tell so many things to someone. You were home. My home. My happy place. You didn't have lots of time to talk but even if we have 15 mins of conversations, my whole day was revolving about that only. I felt connected. I felt like you are me only. I trusted you blindly without any substantial proofs because I was also trying to be permanent home for you. I wanted you to fight for me and not to me. I wanted you to feel exactly the same way I felt. Was that so impossible to tell you how much I craved your attention which made me do desperate things but still I was in my pants only. But since the time, you started taking me for granted, even ready to let me go and not stopping me, I realised that you were only the rental place which I decorated and thought as my own but niether I could afford to buy it nor I could anymore rent it. I realised it was never mine to take it at first time. Maybe I made a wrong judgement. I lived in my dreams. I was seeing the signs but I didn't want to acknowledge that. I couldn't see you not part of me. I had tried easier way and harder way. You took me not only for granted but non existential. Your kind of showing affection made me think I might not be enough as much I started to think. You made me heartbroken so many times that you don't even realise it was so much more for me than just a relationship. My whole attention and focus revolved around that. And now it's lost and I am clueless. I am nowhere and everywhere and lost and scared and more broken than I was before meeting you. I built the starting stepping stone, all you had to do was to put a brick above one another, protect it from the harsh situations and eventually we could have build a great home together. Now the hope is lost, you are lost, my time is lost and my confirmation is lost. Now I will have to work more harder to survive it all. I have never asked me to be there for me like  you do for everyone you love including  family and friends in person as I always thought we are endgame. This all doesn't matter in long run as long as you are there with me even if it is only virtually. But you taking me for granted  for everything and everyone and making me feel bad about myself every single day as if I am a burden you can't let go. Flash alert man, all you ever has to do was to ask.  Now more compromises I have to make, more complications I have to survive through, trusting people so much and so seriously, probably gonna bring lots of changes in me. I just wished you could atleast fight for it once. I wished you could atleast make me feel special and not another girl in your life. Even though I stopped having expectations, I lived for those expectations. Whenever I said I hate you, at that point of time, I loved you infinite times more. Probably I won't love again like I did. Not this blind. Not this passionate. It will take me a long time to resist loving like how I do. My heart still ache for you, aching it since long but now I am bearing it all at once and it's too too painful. But I still how one day for a coffee far far away from today, we can have a talk and you can see that I will be able to remove all the scars you had given me in a course of this time and me being happy in the home.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Women's Day

Hey strong women, Every day is our day but if the world is celebrating us extra today, that’s great too. I know what we have gone through and damn we are strong💪 We have dealt with all the upsides and downsides of our life with our best foot forward and a big smile and that determination. May our grit and resistance to not give up hold still in us. May we support each other May we breed stronger women May we live our best May we be the strongest and happiest we have ever been May we never succumb to anyone or anything May we keep bumping into each other more often May we get all the love and support in the world May we become that strong that we don’t need all the love and support in the world May we follow our dreams before living anyone else’s dream May we keep ourselves our number 1 priority ALWAYS. Let’s promise to be the badass, the strongest, the happiest version of ourselves. Happy women’s day!

Clarity and hustle..

One of the biggest things we are dealing with in this ever-changing world is clarity. Clarity on what we want, what we wish, what we desire, and what we should fight for.  Why we are not clear on things? Do you think this is maybe because of the abundance of options? but is that really the reason why we are not clear? Or is it because there is one more option which is quitting.  My parents constantly tell me that in their whole life journey, they never had this option. They never had the luxury to give up on things. Because they always have to fight for even the smallest things. and us, the new generation 'think' we have time, we have resources and we have options.  This 'Always hustle' or 'Never settle' culture is going to bring doom to us very soon. We are never going to be happy or satisfied with where we are. And this is not about only when we are young but this attitude change is going to affect us, even more, when we get older and we have lesser options. 

Saturday Wisdom 101- Letting go.

Something in life is worth letting go of but you will only know that after you had experienced it before and we can predict the possible outcomes. Like - Arguing with parents or anyone on anything. Or arguments in general. You can't change anyone's opinion in one argument. FOMO. Trying to connect with the ‘friends’ who haven’t been there for you and you lost touch. Sad about getting a dream job but honestly not working for it. Prioritizing your career over EVERYTHING. Go to family functions because you mostly never have that option. Take up a job which you are not passionate about but good money. Seeing other people doing what you wanted to do but couldn’t. Expecting something from anyone just because you think you are closer to them. Something which is happening and we don’t have any power to change like aging, politics, natural calamities, etc. Other people’s opinions on you. It anyways shouldn’t affect you at any point in time. You are not supposed to compete with anyone for